Your Loved Ones Should Not Suffer Under Nursing Home Neglect
The decision to entrust a loved one’s care and well-being to a long-term care facility is never easy. It is important to do research and choose the best facility possible for your loved one. No one expects that the nursing home or assisted living facility will cause harm to your loved one, however, if you believe that has happened, we at the Steven D. Davis Law Group, APC are here to assist you.
It is no doubt distressing to learn that your relative has been injured as a result of neglect or negligence at the skilled nursing or long-term care facility. Consulting with an experienced attorney can provide answers and information after you suspect that your family member has been harmed by neglect resulting in:
- Dehydration or malnutrition, when you expected the nursing home to provide proper nutrition and hydration
- Bedsores (decubitus ulcers), known to be a key indicator of neglect in a care facility
- Fractured limbs
- Lack of personal hygiene, including failure to bathe, brush teeth or change the clothes of your loved one
- A fall that would not have happened with proper supervision and attentiveness
- Elder abuse of any kind, including psychological abuse or any of the above-mentioned signs of neglect
- A fall that results in a broken hip, which can lead to a prolonged period of hospitalization
A Law Firm Representing Nursing Home Injury Victims
Experienced and dedicated personal injury attorneys at Steven D. Davis Law Group, APC in Culver City represent people injured in Southern California nursing homes and other types of long-term care facilities. We know what nursing home neglect looks like. Our clients appreciate our lawyers’ empathy and advocacy skills.
We welcome inquiries from Los Angeles and Southern California-area family members or from elderly, disabled or dependent residents themselves. Our experience and persistence provide us with the tools to discover what happened and seek the appropriate compensation on behalf of our clients.
Contact Us Today To Discuss Your Concerns With A Southern California Lawyer
Call 310-570-2981, or send an email to schedule a consultation. Learn how Steven D. Davis Law Group, APC can pursue the justice you are looking for after an injury caused by neglect/abuse in a nursing home.